It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ✨🎄

On the 13th of November the Christmas decoration lights in Stockholm have been turned on, marking the beginning of the holiday season. One week later I took my camera with me to the city to capture this year's winter lights which in the same time helped me to get into the mood and to accept: Christmas is around the corner, yet again! Since there was no snow yet back then, the newly lit lights and decorations gave just that extra little thing which made the feeling of the approaching Christmas more complete. Last week winter has fully arrived with extra cold temperatures in the last couple of days and plenty of snow - at least for Stockholm which otherwise doesn't often see thick snow layers due to the proximity of the Baltic Sea - making the advent period truly magical. ✨

Enjoy the pictures I took on the streets of Stockholm below, hope they bring a feeling of warmth for you too! 🤩



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed