A taste of living in London

Mid-August Katinka and me had the chance to spend 4 wonderful days in London where we got a taste of the city almost as true Londoners: living in the city, going to work there, dog sitting Zuko, a Bernese mountain dog, attending an unforgettable Coldplay concert in Wembley, meeting friends and exploring the districts and their gems.

The weather was changing, mostly mild, having just cooled down after some serious draught involving 30+ degrees, offering us a perfect "touristy" climate. Even though my photos are meant to express the feelings behind our cloudy arrival, I realised that the majority of the original photos have actually blue sky on them, something which I believed doesn't happen often in London, but we were blessed! There is however one colourful picture among all, let me know what you think about it.

Enjoy! 🙂












No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed