STHLM at night - the discovery continues


Yeap, this will be another post with some night captures from last night. Sorry, I like them too much :) The Darkness(!) is coming, so get used to these kind of shots in the upcoming couple of months. Of course I will try to eternalize the colours of autumn too (which is not really here regarding the colours), before the advent of the near all day long night.

"Sunday evening, nothing to do, why am I staying between the four walls, when a walk in the city is always a good choice?" That's what I asked from myself so I didn't stood up and departed towards Slussen, where my first stop was at Katarinahissen, which offers a great view over the square under it. Turning around, the northern side of Södermalm with Gröna Lund on Djurgården laid under my feet. From there I continued my way to the Hilton hotel, behind what I hoped that I can make some pictures of the traffic under me and the bridges which connect Gamla Stan and Södermalm. I had luck, fortunately :) Just take a look on the pictures below and you'll see.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed