Stockholm by night

First of all thank you all for following me, it's a great pleasure to see the increasing number of appreciations from you, this encourages me and it shows that I'm on the right path and pushes me forward to continue what I've begun. :) I promise that I won't make any of you disappointed (at least I try not to).

Only a couple of days have gone since my last post here, so, as I had no program planned for Friday night, to avoid having an uneventful evening at home I went out on a walk in the city around Gamla Stan, in the hope of making some long exposure shots. The results are here :)

[Tip: click on the first image then scroll with the arrows from your keyboard or slide the picture if you are on a mobile]

















P.S. Thanks for Arun for helping me out with a tripod for this night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed