Home
Stockholm
Travel
Night
Contact
Chilly Stockholm
Ádám Jakab
11/21/2015
autumn
,
November
,
Stockholm
,
Sweden
,
walk
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Winter(ish) walk
Stockholm faced some strange records in the past two months: on the 9th of November more than 30 cm snow covered the streets of the ci...
Autumn is here
The unavoidable is here: autumn. We have to deal with it, which is not that bad to survive, if the weather is not windy, wet and in...
The beginning of the post-study life
I have probably never waited such a long time before to upload a set of my photos than now. Almost three months have gone since I shot th...
Valami új, valami más
Éljen! Eljött a nap. Blogot indítottam, pontosabban fotóblogot (fotólog/flog). Két okból is döntöttem emellett: 1. hogy megosz...
Worldwide Photo Walk by Scott Kelby - Stockholm
First of all, I have to say that it was an honour for me to participate in a photowalk organized by Scott Kelby on the 3rd of October....
That's me!
Let's communicate! I show you my photos, you tell me your opinion. Deal?
Instagram feed
No comments:
Post a Comment