The dream goes on - New Zealand [II]



It's been almost one month since I set foot in Auckland and it still feels like I arrived yesterday. Time flies for sure! Needless to say, almost every day offers something new, something amazing. I firmly believe that staying here forever wouldn't be enough to discover everything what this country has to offer.

Since my last post I saw beautiful sunsets on beaches, tried surfing for the first time, saw the kick-off of the Volvo Ocean Race leaving Auckland after a three-week-long break, went to a 600 year old volcano and climbed up to its summit, spent time with great people, explored the city with locals while getting an insight to places which only they know for real and last but not least of course I also got sunburnt but luckily managed to get tanned as well (just a little bit though) 😋.

Time for pictures now! Stay tuned, in couple of days even more shots are coming from an en even more breathtaking part of the country, the South Island! :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed