A dream came true - New Zealand [I]


I'm still in this inconceivable state of mind since I set foot in New Zealand a bit more than one week ago. It just feels so surreal to be so far away from everything and everybody I know or I thought I know - the other side of the Earth! (check this link and see it by yourself where is the other side of the Earth from your location, it's cool!). Being so distant from the known world definitely opens up new perspectives and will make you realise how it is for real to be alive and do something with yourself out there, in Life.


A change of everyday life in such extent brings with itself a number of advantages beside of this one disadvantage mentioned above (that you have nobody to rely on being 17.000 km away from your known atmosphere). Definitely one of the first things you encounter is meeting a bunch of new, interesting people with their own stories, different point of views about the world embracing all of us. This is the most amazing part! Then there is the experience you earn through exploring your street, your neighbourhood, the city you live in and step by step the whole country (okay, I might not have the time for this, but will do my best and even come back, I promise!). This country has definitely a lot to offer; seeing the abundant diversity of Auckland, I'm already baffled and I'm curiously thinking: "is a lifetime enough to see all the wonders around here?". I doubt that!

Throughout my last 9 days spent here I had the chance to meet exceptional persons, see amazing places, enjoy the beams of the summer sun and to just sit by myself atop a hill, wondering about the happenings around me with never ending thoughts whirling in my head: how did I exactly end up here; who's controlling all this; am I still dreaming?

Did you see some pictures already from my stay here? That was just the beginning! A lot more is to come, here it is, the first set of pictures. Enjoy the beauty of the place with me. :)





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed