Singapore - new continent, new culture



One week ago I departed from the colder and colder Stockholm towards the other side of the world making my long-time dream fulfil. The final destination is the sunny New Zealand, and since it is soooo far away from Sweden, as of the current technology it is still impossible to make it under one flight. That's when I opted for a change of flights in Singapore, one of the very few city-states left in the world. And what a great choice I made by doing so!

I had 14 hours between my planes which meant around 12 hours of useful time free to be spent outside of the huge Changi airport. It was worth every minute of those 12 hours, I tell you that! I was amazed first of all by the temperature difference between the sub-arctic Stockholm and the tropical Singapore, meaning a striking 40℃ difference, having the same outstanding difference in the level of humidity as well.

Finding myself in a totally new culture in the gate of South-East Asia will be a memorable one for a long time. I tried to represent my feelings through the pictures below, I can just hope that you will have at least in a certain level the same feelings as me while strolling around its streets.

Enjoy! :)



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed