The beginning of something new

I just made my life's biggest step until now: I've moved from home, to one of the most livable city in Europe, Stockholm. It was a long planned moment, which finally has arrived a couple of days ago. During the hope of getting a taste from an excellent education for two years, I will keep you updated weekly or even more frequently about the world around me far north :) 
So, how were my first days far away from home?
























The answer is: great! :) I made some connections from the whole corner of the world, who later on hopefully will be between my closest friends. Only 4 days have passed, but I already feel myself more comfortable in this new situation around me than I thought I will. Let's see what the future still has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed