Easter holidays in Kangarooland



Leaving New Zealand behind wasn't an easy task emotionally. I fell in love with it so much during my 5 weeks stay there that I felt like I'm leaving a bit of my heart behind. However, the country will (hopefully) be there for a loooong time so I will have the chance to see it again sooner or later.

Despite the hard farewell, the inner me was smiling when I was boarding the plane heading out of the country in Queenstown since I knew that in couple of hours I will land in another amazing city, in a country where its national animal, the kangaroo, is present even in their coat of arms: Australia.

Sydney has it all: lively vibe, diversity of cultures and it's home to some of the finest and most famous beaches in the world. The hike in the Blue Mountains National Park was just as stunning as a walk from Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach, to see the famous Sydney Opera House with your own eyes with the Harbour Bridge in the background is again a sight and feeling which each of us should experience at least once.

Thanks to the lovely people I met during the 4 days of my stay, I have memories which made me long back to Sydney ever since I left it. (The only issue is that number of such places keep increasing.)

Of course I made these memories last forever in form of photos which now you can see as well. See you soon again, Sydney!








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed