Summer Eurotrip - part II - Italy

Postcard from Venice, opposite of the Bridge of Sighs 

Part II of my summer Eurotrip lead from Cologne directly to Northern Italy where Laura waited for me at the airport in Treviso. She kindly offered to host me during my stay of three days, which I was happy to accept. With her Lauras guidance I got to see the area of her hometown Vicenza, next day Padova while on the last day we revisited a classical nearby location, Venice.
Italy and especially its northern part is and always was one of my favourites in Europe ever since I got the possibility to visit it for the first time when I was a kid. I've lost count of the number of times we visited different parts of the region during family trips, both at winter and summer, but still, every visit offers something new. That's what I experienced during these last days of August too. It just felt right to be there, like everywhere else in the right moment.

Enjoy the pictures! :)











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed