Summer Eurotrip - part III - Barcelona


The first weekend of September concluded my Eurotrip, having as last destination, Barcelona, the capital of Catalunya. Spending there two and a half days gave me a pretty good insight of the city, however I wish it weren't as cloudy as it was. Until the next time! :)

Among the visited spots were: Parc Güell, Casa Milà at night with light show at the end of the tour, La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, took a hop-on hop-off bus around the city visiting several places among which the surroundings of the National Art Museum of Catalunya and the Olympic stadium in Parc de Montjuïc. On Sunday, the only fully sunny day, allowed me to stroll around the city freely, exploring the hidden gems around the Gothic quarter, La Rambla and to enjoy some great Spanish food for the last time for a while. (at the time of the upload of this blogpost, I have already been back to Spain and had some more though :) )

P.S. It made me a hard time to choose a cover picture for this post as none of the pictures qualify particularly for that position.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram feed